Tuesday, June 19, 2012

11 more days

My place is feeling very empty since the shippers took our stuff. It has been a struggle trying to manage without our baby gates and high chair. Connor is definitely loving it and running around like a crazy baby. We already had a complaint from our neighbors below us to keep the noise down. I guess they can hear him thudding around, screaming and throwing his toys on the tile. I can't believe we are going to Dublin in 11 more days!!! I am starting to freak out a little in my head as the magnitude of what we are doing is hitting me. We are pretty settled here in Tampa with our jobs, house, and having a baby. Now we are getting rid of all our possessions and moving to a foreign country!!!! I have also recently had a few going away parties in my honor and it is sad leaving my friends behind. Scared and excited at the same time!! I have to keep reminding myself this is an adventure of a lifetime and you only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment