Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Common questions

A lot of people ask me the following questions about the move:

1. What are we doing with our house?

2. What are we doing with our car?

3. What are we doing with our pets?

Luckily, for #1, we had already moved out of our house and rented it out a year before we found out about the transfer. We had found some great renters - a family with 4 kids that loved our house and neighborhood and want to stay for a while.

For #2, I had posted before about my car as my lease ended in April (good timing) and we had turned it in. Our current car's lease won't end for a few years but my in laws are going to take over the lease from us, which is really awesome.

For #3, since our cats would have been quarantined upon arrival, we didn't think they would survive. My in laws are also going to care for them while we are gone.

We are definitely lucky to have family that will help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment