Sunday, June 3, 2012

Countdown

The shippers came last week to look at what we generally want to ship to determine if it could go by air or sea. We are going by sea. If we were only shipping a few things it could go by air. I am already embarrassed how many clothes boxes I am shipping over. But it includes both professional business clothes and casual clothes. I made a list of other areas that I need to sort through and it's a lot. I am taking some pto next week to do that. The shippers are coming next Friday to package and take our items.
I can't believe I am leaving in 27 days. Thankfully I have a full month in Dublin to get settled and get used to the area before starting work!
I also need to start coming with a list of places we would like to visit. My husband and I will probably go visit Paris as our first continent visit. We went there for our first anniversary for 10 days and loved it there. I also want to tour Ireland as it looks beautiful and UK after that.

Getting excited! Although I don't think it will fully hit me until we get over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment