Sunday, June 24, 2012

7 more days

Our flight is now only a week away.

My last real week of work in the US was yesterday. I haven't really had time to savor that as today was a very busy day. We had to rush a box of things to another colleague of my husband who is also going to Dublin to be shipped with her things, then rushed to breakfast with some friends, then had to let my husband's family in for them to take the rest of our furniture, and then had dinner with some close friends. Our apartment looks very empty now as you can see in the picture. We have our tv, two camping chairs, and an air mattress. Connor has been running around the apartment to his heart's delight. It will definitely be a hard week for us.

We have a pile of left over things to go through and make a decision of whether to store or not.

I haven't yet received approval of my green card which is frustrating for me. Thankfully I am covered under my husband's green card to pass through immigration. But I would like to get my green card finalized as I need that to get my Irish SS number and a bank account. I have a call with my Irish HR on Monday so hopefully some good news then!


No comments:

Post a Comment